Ask
    tonyjoyarakkal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Which is usually the DSL internet port? RJ11 or RJ45
    Which is usually the DSL internet port? RJ11 or RJ45
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 02:10 PM
    RJ45 for the connection from the DSL modem to the ethernet port on your computer; RJ11 for the connection from the modem to the telephone jack on the wall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you free a port [ 1 Answers ]

How do you free a port?I want to play a game o but I can't host and I need to free a port to do that

Replacing old landline jacks with RJ11 [ 11 Answers ]

I have two old jacks using a totalof 10 wires from three different cables. One jack connects to one cable with blue, blue/white, white and orange. The other jack connects to two cables one using the black and red only while the other cable has blue, orange, white, and white/slate. The two jacks...

Replace data/fax port with firewire port [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a dell inspiron 531 computer from costco. It has a TV tuner and a 56K PCI Data/Fax Modem. I know the TV tuner uses one of the two available pci slots, but does a data/fax modem use anothwer pci slot? I want to have an open pci slot so I can add a firewire port. If the data/fax uses a...

RJ45 splitter for one PC at a time [ 20 Answers ]

I would like to split one port of my router to two different wall jacks in different parts of the house. This is so I can use my laptop to either location without having to visit the junction box to enable the jack I want to use. I am using an RJ45 passthrough splitter and thought this could...

Port Forwarding [ 1 Answers ]

How do I forward my Ports to my wireless AtivaG54 router? I tried enabling my Upnp fucnction but I keep getting error:password>3char

View more questions Search