Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wickedwelsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 01:22 PM
    I'm falling for her
    I've just recently met a girl just over a week ago now!
    We've been spending a lot of time together over the last week and its been great! And now I'm falling for her big time! But just last night she tells me she's not ready for a relation ship! I was going to go up and see her tonight at her place of work as I usually do! And she said I wouldn't bother to me! So what am I supposed to do now that I've got all these feelings for her? And how do I tell her and show her?
    Ps! Thaks for any advice!
    life1973happened Posts: 322, Reputation: 109
    -

Feb 19, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Good evening wickedwelsh...
    Rejection at any level, or any point in a relationship, can hurt and sting a bit. The good news here is that you've only known the girl a week. Out of that week, you've, 'begun to fall in love with her' So lets give that 3 full days of being in love, out of the 7. I'm being conservative, so if you think it's more like 2 let me know.

So 2/3 days invested into falling in love with this girl, who now says she is not interested. My advice is simply this; take all of the bottled up feelings you have, walk into the woods and just scream. I mean get it all out, scream at the top of your lungs for a good 10/15 minutes.

Then walk back home, climb into bed and sleep it off. Tomorrow when you wake up to head back to school things will look a whole lot different.
    nimahaha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Don't worry ,everything is goning to all right
    rockerchick26 Posts: 93, Reputation: 22

Feb 19, 2008, 07:04 PM
    I think she may have sensed that you were falling hard fast and it might have scared her. I think all you can do is tell her you like her and would like to continue seeing her, but you understand she needs her space and you respect that. After that lay low--give her the freedom she wants. Don't call or visit her. If she is interested in you, she will contact you. In the mean time date and have fun. Don't wait around for a girl you just met. If she calls great, if not, move on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm FALLING for him again [ 3 Answers ]

I told myself that I would never fall for him, but know I'm falling for him. I told myself I a would'nt after how he hurt me is this a bad thing?

I'm falling for him [ 2 Answers ]

Im kind off dating a married man.. he also my school admission rep.. What should I do?

Everything is falling apart... [ 32 Answers ]

Okay... so I don't know exactly where this question belongs so I am putting it here. Please bear in mind that I need any and all points of view here. My husband told me today about an idea he had about earning money. He said that if he goes to work for a company in another province, he could...

Could he be falling? [ 28 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for about two months. We met online Jan 2nd. We started talking for a few days first online and then on the phone which were 2 hour conversations. We then decided to meet and have been dating every since…. Exclusively. In fact, he was seeing another girl when we met,...

I'm falling apart.. . [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone has read my first post I listed, but over the weekend, I had a nervous breakdown and went to the hospital. Luckily, I didn't have to stay because I'm not suicidal, but they did prescribe some anti-depressants and some sleeping pills. I just feel truly heartbroken and on...

View more questions Search