Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DEION12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Can I get her back
    Me and my child's mother wer together four 3years I won't her back she left me because she said I was crazy when she left she was6 mouths pregnant we don't talk any more its been 8 mouths since we have been broke up she lives with her mom with both the kids is there any way I can get her back or is 8 mouths 2 long
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 19, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Unfortanetly you can't make her want you back, If she said you were crazy.. However you can improve yourself. Did you try to seek counseling??
    I know you probably love her and she loves you but she is probably afraid to take you back, you have to take action and seek help, she needs to see that you are trying to help yourself. As far as you and her establishing a relationship, before you try to get her back and make things worse I think you should try to work on yourself, what have you done differently or what have you improved since the breakup? Because If the answer is nothing then I hate to tell you she is more than likely not going to take you back, and even if you do change, it really depends on how much emotional damage you have caused...
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 19, 2008, 12:35 PM
    If your drinking or doing drugs, completely stop. Go to aa, anything positive. Tell her, and also ask her to go to couple counselling. Are you working, if not start working. Pray . Pay maintenance, and also take kids out. Not to see her, but just do it because u want to see them. Go to gym/ get a dog and walk it loads. Exercise.do this all for 6 months, and there is a good chance she may want you.
    Do these things for yourself, not as a trick. You will be surprised at results. Good luck.

Feb 19, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Save up, tell her your saving to take the kids on a holiday in say 6 months. Say you would like her to go. You will get separate rooms if she wants to be just friends. Be a good man.

Feb 19, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Also be nice to her mother. She has been helping your kids, I am sure. Respect her. Invite her on vacation too if you do all go.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 03:55 PM
    The man thing to do, regardless if you get her back or not, is to go to the court house, and set up child support. Then work on getting yourself together, and see about visitation with your kids. That's the man thing to do. You seem more concerned with her, than your own blood, so rearange your priorities, as a man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Rash on the back of my neck and lower back. [ 14 Answers ]

I've been getting this rash that is almost hive like feeling (when I touch it, it feels like welts like you get with hives) it itches but I can't see it. The rash is on my lower back, and the hairline of my neck. In the morning it is the worst and then it seems to get better throughout the...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search