Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vbeez Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Ex texted me!
    My ex,whom I dated for over three years, texted me at 230 in the morning all it said was "you suck!" I have not spoken to him in almost a year. What the heck does this mean??
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Oh boy... been there, had that happen to me. (what IS it about the combination of 2:30 am, a text capable phone, and exes? )

Basically, your ex hasn't gotten over you.

Don't respond. Don't reply. Don't let it affect you.

Pass it off as a "drunken discretion" and go about your life...

Really, its not worth responding or playing the game...

Keep your chin up! :)
    Ulala86 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 12:24 PM
    maybe he was drunk and is still hurt over the fact that u two broke up. I, myslef deal with the same thing. I was with a boy for over 4 years and broke up with him over 2 years ago and I still get stupid random texts/calls from him.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 19, 2008, 12:25 PM
    He did the drunken text! Please don't read into it too much, he just wanted you to respond so that he can say something else and leave you in the air to keep calling him to find out why he acted that way. It's childish and not even worth your response...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    I agree with all of the above. Just go on as if nothing happened, if you respond you'll be opening up a whole new can of worms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A Car salesman texted me a nude video of himself [ 19 Answers ]

I just went to a large car dealership this evening, looked at a car, actually test drove it home, on the way home I called the car dealer to ask him a question about the car, within minutes he sent me a picture message, which is a video message of him completely nude in several different poses. I...

View more questions Search