Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bernie1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Cant remember title of movie
    I was born in 1963 and remember when I was young watching a movie on TV that I can't remember. I remember that is was not animated, real people. In one part of the movie a dove says "cook a lee coo, there's blood on the shoe". At one point in the movie things are going on around the town and then everything freezes. Like something happened and time froze. It looked like it was shot in England or Germany. I want to know the name of the movie and if I still can get it somewhere
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Sounds like Three Wishes for Cinderella. Film Walrus Reviews: Review of Three Wishes for Cinderella

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Can't remember title of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene. Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong). Then she left and went to this sortof...

Movie title I can't remember the name? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all I am new to this sight but I have a question and hopefully someone will be able to answer it for me... Ok it is a middle 80's to early 90's movies and all I can remember in it is that a couple were getting it on and the spirit spilled their beer or what ever on the wire and the guys grabs...

I can't remember movie title [ 6 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 80's about a boy who finds a marionette, but it turns out that the puppet is possessed by an evil spirit. I think the boy actually found the puppet buried somewhere. The puppet is a large marionette, with black hair and big round eyes. I remember that the boy kept it in his...

View more questions Search