Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ozzyjack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 10:25 PM
    My home has changed following the death of my mom she was very religious, I feel wrong even doing this for fear its wrong///theres constant fights in the home; my husband and daughter beat on me , gang up on me , I have become withdrawn depressed, can't be near them, everyday and especially on sat nites my husband pics a fight and goes to a hotel no one trust anyone and it is one big mess//// amd not just them several people that are near my huscand and daughter do me wrong, all I think about is suicide what is happening//i need help please
    yeeha Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Nov 1, 2010, 02:15 AM
    You could always bang it's sister
    Smilesarellano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 08:16 PM
    My boyfriend is going through similar things, I don't know what to do, he claims he is being followed by a powerful demon and he knows it, he's also physic. But if he goes near his window he gets pains in his ribs/chest. Plus when he walks down the street by himself streetlights turn off and his dog, who hasn't barked in years goes crazy attacking 'nothing' in the middle of the street... what should I do?
    Dorknet Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 02:25 PM
    Go to a christian church immediately. Make sure it is evengelical.

Dec 22, 2010, 02:25 PM
    Comment on Smilesarellano's post
    Go to a christian church immediately. Make sure it is evengelical.

Dec 22, 2010, 02:27 PM
    Comment on Robert Phillips's post
    Wicca and spells are from the same demonic evil as the demon... do not listen to lies..

Dec 22, 2010, 02:31 PM
    Comment on Antoon's post
    You need an exorcism.. I had one and they no longer have power over me.. They are still there, evil will never completely leaveyou alone because they know they had a foothold in your life once.. But through God they cannot touch me any longer.

Dec 22, 2010, 02:33 PM
    Comment on Antoon's post
    Do not believe the lies from fortune tellers and witches.. they have no real power over evil as only God does.. In fact they invite the evil into you. I was a witch once and I invited terrible evil into my life. Only the power of God saved me.
    kt0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2011, 11:05 AM
    I believe in our God almighty Lord Jehovah and our Lord saviour Jesus Christ... if you believe in the fact He exhists... why not demons? Demons are followers of Lucifer when he was banished to hell for eternity for trying to rule Earth. Now Lucifer is trying to turn loyalty from every soul he can from God. I think that you may have a demonic presence attached to you... the first time you saw it, it was probably just a recon... a demon that surveys the people and sees what they can take advantage of... and be warned where there is one large demon there are usually others all veying for control. Honestly, if he is persistent but not hurting you or anyone else then I think its waiting for something or it wants something from you... DO NOT ASK IT ITS NAME!! If it tells you who he is its got you and things will get worse. You can bless the house but it will return, you must ask a priest for help, tell him everything that's going on and for how long. PLEASE do NOT turn to a séance or uoiji boards because it will open the door for more to come in!!

Jun 29, 2011, 11:11 AM
    Comment on angel240408's post
    Its not the house its after... if they leave it will just follow them and get worse

Jul 8, 2011, 08:42 PM
    I found your answer!! After much digging I have found a way to expel this entity from your house!! I need you to kneel at your bed before you sleep and I need you to pray from your heart and say out loud "Please my lord Jehovah, i ask for your divine protection and ask that you please remove whatever evil is in my house....in the name of The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost, amen." Please believe me... Jehovah is Gods tre name and only he has the power to tell the demons what to do. Do you know why people make the mistake of blaming Him for suffering and unruly demons? Mostly its because people think He is the ruler of this world... but it clearly says in the bible "John 5:19, The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." The real ruler of this earth is the Devil.
    I.Can.Only.B.Me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 07:32 PM
    I know how you feel. I've had experinces my whole life, but they started turning evil about a year ago. I have moved twice in my whole life, I now live in a house that almost got burnt down I'm a fire. I still see random dark figures, red eyes, cold/instense heat spots in my house, voices. But the thing is I'm gifted (or in my case cursed) to have past visions. Scratches on my arms, pain everywhere. I believe you 100%.

Im Roman Catholic but I don't know what to do about these, my mother doesn't believe me saying that its nothing and if it was God will help us. I know something's in this house and I want out but I'm a minor and I have no where else to go. I don't feel safe and my mom won't get the house blessed. My nephew is 3 and he has had 'imaginary' friends(talking with them, laughing randomly tell someone to stop tickeling him. And its for real he can't fake a laugh at 3), my sister got her house blessed because a man died on the property. I am extermly scared. I keep hearing these voices and having dreams that tell me not to say anything or I'll die. I've prayed, told them to leave in Gods and Jesus' name. But its like they taunt and tease. I hung a cross in my room once but when I woke up it was on the floor in pieces.

When you find an answer for your question please tell me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communication with a demonic spirit [ 17 Answers ]

Is it possible to communicate with a demonic spirit?:eek:

Presence of mind [ 2 Answers ]

How do I improve presence of mind?

Presence of mind [ 2 Answers ]

It is said "think twice before you speak" I don't know why despite being a good thinker I am not able to think and say the right things at the right time. Many times I happen to say wrong things and later realise I could have answered much better. Please guide so as to how can I solve this problem...

5 years of presence in US with F-1 [ 3 Answers ]

I am a bit confused about the 5 year rule, here is my situation: 2000 - I had a F-1 visa and I was in US for 21 days. This is the only time I used that F-1 visa 2001 - I got another F-1 visa for a different university and I stayed in US for 120 days. 2002 - 250 days with the F-1 visa from 2001...

View more questions Search