Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chickadeedee2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 10:02 AM
    One click fixes
    How can I get one click fixes on my computer? I have tried downloading it and it will not work.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 10:05 AM
    What program did you download exactly?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 10:17 AM
    I think I have tried that program -- One Click Fixes -- Do they want you to pay now

Did you get any error messages when you downloaded -- installed -- RUN it

This is a program I like -- Advanced Windows Care Personal -- It is really FREE

Advanced WindowsCare Personal - Reviews and free Advanced WindowsCare Personal downloads at Download.com

Hope you try this and like it --- Please rate my answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken Dishwasher-Who fixes it? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in living in a house for a year and a half with 3 others roommates. We are super responsible, and always pay rent on time, and keep the house very clean. We ALWAYS notify our landlord of repairs immediately, though she does not always fix them in the most timely way. Here is the...

Hi Click Here [ 8 Answers ]

Well I had my period July 6. and now I had my period July 26 is this wrong or what's happening HELP:confused: :confused: :confused:

How to deal with quick fixes? Enotalone - superdave - worth a read all! [ 5 Answers ]

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, In order to fix anything, one must know what the problem is. Whether it be a big repair or small... if you don't know the issuse(s) at hand, what are you fixing? Let's look deeper into the definition of "Fix" in this instance: a. To correct or set...

Disable Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How can one restrict right-click (or the cut/copy command) on a web page? I assume it is Java, but I don't really know. I will have pictures that are kind of rare (of behind the scenes at Live with Regis and Kelly) and would like to prevent them from being stolen. I would appreciate if...

View more questions Search