Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snappe01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Translating english sentences to french
    Hey, I need help translating these sentences, because I tried altavista.babelfish, but it is not very accurate. Any help on these would be very helpful

If you ever take AP chinese, I could help you

*I know some of the basics like je'meplle stuff*

1. Hello, my name is Kevin, and I would like to go to france as an exhange student.

2. I have very good grades in french, and I am dedicated to learning this language well:D

3. My family is chinese, meaning learning a third language is a big deal

4. Most of my family comes from shanghai, while I was born in japan, because that's where my parents met.

5. The first language I ever spoke was chinese, then english, then japanese, and finally french.

*Im running out of ideas for sentences, I need to write a 20 sentence essay on how to convince a person, to let me go to france as an exhange student, I will come up with more, but for now, 5 is what I can think of, any generous ideas will be accepted;)

Thanks, Please reply
    leowine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 07:24 AM
    I have a beautiful family of six
    My father, mother, 2 brothers and 1 sister.

I am 3rd in my family, my older brother is 17 and my baby sister is 9.

We recently moved to mombasa kenya, from namibia
    floridakid24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 09:58 PM
    I can make fire with a rock.
    emmaBB Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 02:39 PM
    1. Hello, my name is Kevin, and I would like to go to france as an exhange student.
    Bonjour! Je m'appelle Kevin, et je voudrais venir en Frnace pour faire un échange scolaire

2. I have very good grades in french, and I am dedicated to learning this language well
    J'ai de très bonnes notes en français, et je suis motivé à apprendre mieux le français

3. My family is chinese, meaning learning a third language is a big deal
    Ma famille est chinoise, ce qui veut dire qu'apprendre une troisième langue va etre une grande histoire!

4. Most of my family comes from shanghai, while I was born in japan, because that's where my parents met.
    L aplupart de ma famille vient de Shangai, mais je suis né au japon où mes parents se sont rencontrés

5. The first language I ever spoke was chinese, then english, then japanese, and finally french.
    J'ai d'abord parlé le chinois, après l'anglais, puis le japonais et finalement le français
    edward123255 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 09:17 AM
    My name edward and I live bagshot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help translating English sentence into French [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone tell me how I would write the French sentence, "I make a wish, and hope to hear from you." Also, "Don't keep me in suspense!" (referring to wanting to hear the latest news from someone... ) Thank-you, Sanura R.

Can I get English to french translating tips? [ 5 Answers ]

Im taking grade 10 french and I find it very hard to transalte english to french any tips on that department. I do not want to resort to a online translator which tends to be wrong 100% of the time

How do I say the following sentences in French [ 4 Answers ]

Please do not serve me any nuts or nut by products. I am extremely allergic to them, and would require immediate hospitalization. Thank you. {Moved from Forum Help. Please take care to choose an appropriate forum-<>}

I need help translating from finnish to english [ 5 Answers ]

What is this in english, RIKKI Anteeksi. Peruisin jos voisin, sanat kun vain lipsui suusta.

Help translating greek into english [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Wondered if anyone could help, my mum has been given a ring and it has an engraving on the inside, which looks like greek although we are unsure. OpkoΣ Σton epΩta Could anyone help with what it says or could give a rough idea. Please Please Please Thank you.

View more questions Search