Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 19, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Lump on head
    Hi
    I have a lump on the back of my head between the nape of my neck and left ear. It hurts with pressure and just recently I have been suffering head aches and feeling very tired. Also when I am a sleep sometimes I seem to have what I can only describe as black outs and have like a pins and needles in my head my doctor has no surgery till tomorrow and I am quite worried
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Your doctor has no surgery until tomorrow? Are you saying you have a surgery scheduled for tomorrow with this doctor but you don't know what the lump is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have painful head lumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I googled this site when I typed in lumps on head, and found the same types of questions I am wondering. My symptoms are a little different. I have these (three) little bumps about the size of a pea, to a nickel in size on the back of my head. No it has nothing to do with hair, I can feel it...

Lump on head [ 1 Answers ]

I discovered a lump on the back of my head last night. It is about the size of a quarter and is hard not moving. It is a little bit above my neck and centered. Could this be the cause of an infection or something else? If something else, what? Thanks.

Lump on head [ 2 Answers ]

I just discovered a small pea size lump on the back of my 10 month olds head, I have seen where this could be nothing to worry about it, but is it something I should still have our pediatrician look at? Thank you.

Lump on my head [ 8 Answers ]

I am having the same kind of lump that (simioney posted on oct.25,2006) The only difference is that last week a lump about the size of a penny suddenly appeared on the left side of the lower back of my head and tonight I just discovered that now left side is gone and now the lump is on my lower...

Lump on my head [ 1 Answers ]

About a month ago, I found a lump on the right side of my head on the top of my skull. Its not even with the other side of my head because there's no other lump on the other side. It doesn't hurt when I put pressure on it. Its just hard. I don't get headaches or feel any other kind of pain. ...

View more questions Search