Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monicahe2570 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Eviction of an adult in my home
    Legally can I evict someone living in my home if I'm a renter and they are not a signer on my lease?
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 18, 2008, 08:14 PM
    If they aren't on the lease, and you don't want them on your property, it is within your rights to call the police and have them off your property
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 03:42 AM
    Hello m:

You are their landlord. You must evict them according to your states law. We have a copy right here for you at the top of the real estate page on a sticky note.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction of Adult Child in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 21, married, and has a 9 month old daughter. They lived in an apartment for one year, then asked to move back in with us. He and his wife agreed to pay rent, but she moved out because he won't get a job. (he has a million excuses) We keep the baby 3 days a week and he participates in her...

Notice of eviction for adult with child [ 1 Answers ]

How long of a notice would my mother have to give me to evict me from her home if I have a child and don't pay rent?

Eviction of an adult child [ 2 Answers ]

How do I evict a family member who has no lease, pays no rent nor any of the monthly household expenses. I can not get him to just leave, he says to 'evict him'.

Nj eviction of adult child [ 1 Answers ]

27 year old lives at home in NJ. Has drug problems and is suspected of stealing items and cash from us. Refuses to leave when told to. How to legally get him out and restrain him from coming around

Eviction of adult child [ 1 Answers ]

At what age can a parent legally evict an adult child living in their home and be able to count on police assistance if necessary?

View more questions Search