Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    headranger2005 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Looking for Site for the most recent Political Polls
    I am looking for a good Website/link that will give me current information of the LATEST polls in various states for the Presidential Primaries, etc

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks, George in San Francisco, CA
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 04:12 AM
    Yes ;the best site that collects and averages various polling data is Real Clear Politics...

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Scroll down left side to RCP Poll averages and click links to Dems and Republicans

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Public opinion polls [ 3 Answers ]

Based on public opinion polls it would appear that a majority of American A. can understand government if they try b. have never been asked about their ability to understand government c. find government easy to understand d. find government complicated and fell inadequate to understand it

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

Online custom polls.. [ 3 Answers ]

Once I ran across a website where you can create your own polls and let other people view them on the same website... I was wondering if anyone knows of such a website.. I tried googling, came up with nothing... Thanks.:)

View more questions Search