Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lurbo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Nerve pain affecting quad muscles
    Hi.. have been trying to find someone who may know of any reasons for severe nerve pain in the right groin that causes my muscles to contract and become extremely painful and my ability to step into my walking stride is stopped from pain. I have had surgery and had two nerves in the groin area removed and they were very damaged by scar tissue. I have had an mri of my back and nothing is showing up that could still be causing this nerve pain and muscle pain in the groin and leg. Have no idea who to see anymore to find answers.. Can anyone help me.. I have had no injury that would cause this.. it just started of the blue and keeps getting worse. I have been treated by a physical therapist once a month to release the muscles the problems continue. This gives me a little bit of comfort but it never lasts long. Every time I try to walk.. the nerves become irritated and then the pain in the muscles start up and its hard to walk any distance.. I am hoping someone can help me with this.. or and idea of who to see to get help.. Thank you.
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Feb 18, 2008, 06:03 PM
    visit homeopathyandmore to learn about homeopathy. Well known remedy for healing nerves is Hypericum. Arnica is also very helpful. Visit homeopathyandmore for different ways to take these homeopathic remedies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a nerve pain when I orgasm.am I the only one? [ 5 Answers ]

:o Well I am new on this thing... but I do have one question. And I am hoping a female can answer me here. My question is if anyone (meaning a woman) has had an orgasm along with this weird nerve pain? Like there is a nerve pain that adds to the feeling... it doesn't hurt bad... I don't know... But...

Nerve damage at T-12 [ 2 Answers ]

After many test for left abdominal pain for the past 18month,I was refaired to pain management clinic,within a short time the doctor told me that the pain is not due to abdominal pain but due to the nerve at T-12, he has given me oxycontin amitriptiline and a tens machine,the pain is reduced but...

Pinched Nerve. [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to ease a Pinched Nerve?:confused:

View more questions Search