Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Feb 18, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Will women date younger men
    I'm 17(male of chorse) and I have come to realize that being 17 sucks, I can't date too much younger or I could possibly get in trouble. And I have always woundered if there is any girls out there(18yo) that would date a 17. I know they could get into trouble, but I have already talked to my grandmom about this and she would be find with it if she was a nice girl. And ill be 18 in the middle of sept.

Thanks
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 06:26 PM
    September will be here before you know it, and as long as you're not engaging in sex before then, there should not be a problem with an 18 year old girl
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 18, 2008, 06:28 PM
    You're still young, just give it some time and be patient. The right one will come your way soon.
    Cheshire2008 Posts: 74, Reputation: 17

Feb 18, 2008, 06:47 PM
    One day you will look back on this post and laugh.. Until then my question for you is
    Do you act like you are 17 or 12 Most young men act immature( I see them constantly because I have four daughters two 16 and 14 at home)
    If you really want to attract and older woman in this case 18 Ouch
    You should look at yourself and what does a girl see when she looks at you A Young boy or a young man. Look for a person that makes you happy and you enjoy spending time with.
    God Luck
    Cheshire2008 Posts: 74, Reputation: 17

Feb 18, 2008, 06:47 PM
    By the way my husband is 10 years younger then me.

Feb 18, 2008, 06:52 PM
    I would have to say I am very mature for my age, with my mom being in the Air force and meeting all sorts of high ranked people, has caused me to mature so I do not embaress(sp?) my mom. And as far as being at home, I just hang out and chill on the comp. or play my 360, and out with my friends, I just hang out and let them do their stupid stuff while I just sit back and laugh, I don't smoke nor do I drink

And as far as sex is consered, I have learnd that underage sex can ruin a relationship, so I won't do that until I am completely ready for that
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 07:06 PM
    In high school, and at ages like 17 it is tough, when I was 17 I was going out with a wonderful lady who I still remember fondly to this day, she was 19 I believe. Sadly as things like this go, She was looking for more at that time,
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 18, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 13sldr
    i would have to say i am very mature for my age, with my mom being in the Air force and meeting all sorts of high ranked people, has caused me to mature so i do not embaress(sp?) my mom. and as far as being at home, i just hang out and chill on the comp. or play my 360, and out with my friends, i just hang out and let them do their stupid stuff while i just sit back and laugh, i dont smoke nor do i drink

and as far as sex is consered, i have learnd that underage sex can ruin a relationship, so i wont do that untill i am completly ready for that
    See, you seem like a great guy! Just give it some time. :)

Feb 18, 2008, 07:17 PM
    I know, every one says wait and you'll find her, but I have been waiting for 17 years, lol, and I'm tired. Ima simple kind of guy, I like the simple things, I miss being able to cuddle and look into her eyes and tell her how much I love her and actuly mean it, and as I mean by "miss" I was in a relationship for a year and a half, in the first 9months everything was great, no sex and we always cuddle, but that's beside the point, I just want her to come along already
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Feb 18, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Im 20.. my boyfriend won't be 19 until may. We started dating when he was a junior in High school and I was a senior.

At the time he was 16 and I was 17 then turned 18. We are like a year and 5 months a part.

So yes, girls do date younger guys if the maturity is right =)
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Feb 18, 2008, 09:05 PM
    Try not to worry about it. You sound like you have amazing morals which is really hard to come by. You look like a cutie too. I admire that you don't want to date girls younger than you as well because to me its always just looked bad when a 17 year old is with a 14 year old haha.

Have fun and keep being you, you're doing a great job =)
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Wish my 16 y/o relative could have picked up some of your morals. He was just caught "sleeping" with the 22 y/o live in baby sitter... His mom is such a dufus sometimes... she had to know that those two had a thing for each other... but she let the babysitter move in to take care of a younger child... Now she is acting like it's all her son's fault...
    Sometimes, I think they enjoy the drama they create in their lives. It's refreshing for me to hear your views 13sldr!
    friiendz_r_4eva Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Feb 18, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Why not be happy being single? Being single rocks! Be happy single while you still cAn! Do you really want a girl hanging on your shoulder telling you what to do and making sure you use manners?? (ie- no farting) I'm a girl... but I'd rather be happy and single :) think about it

Feb 18, 2008, 09:37 PM
    oneguyinohio, it does help that my mom is in the airforce(srry if I sound rude)i have been through a lot in my life and I saw how other people were living their life and decied that isn't what I wanted to do when I grew up. And as far as me having sex, I wish I wasn't blinded by it, but thankfuly I didn't let it get any worse and now I know why they say wait till your married

Feb 18, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Friiendz, I have set my standers high, and I have been in a controlling relationship like that, grant that wasn't much fun, but I am going to "wear the pants" next time and as I have said before, I misss doing some of the things that I use to do with my ex before sex took over
    friiendz_r_4eva Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Feb 18, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 13sldr
    friiendz, i have set my standers high, and i have been in a controling realtionship like that, grant that wasnt much fun, but i am going to "wear the pants" next time and as i have said before, i misss doing some of the things that i use to do with my ex before sex took over
    Fair enough... but remember... just because your in a relationship doesn't mean that sex should 'take over' the relationship. And yes, do the stuff that you used to do before sex did take over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What women want from men? [ 6 Answers ]

This may sound like I shouldn't be complaining as I have a full life with 3 beautiful children and a even more beautiful wife of almost 20 years. I am not exactly who my wife wants me to be like... and she hates it even after being together this long, she gets mad with me for trying to assert...

Do men like big women? [ 40 Answers ]

Im a girl in college, and I haven't been a relationship for a really long time. Ive been on a few dates, but I think that there's something turns the guys off. Ive always been told that I'm a really beautiful girl and that I have a great personality, just that I'm kind of on the big side. My mom...

Older women/Younger men.I'm confused [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, so I've finally (FINALLY!) decided to re-enter the dating worth after months and months of being a crying, hopeless, helpless, pathetic shell of a human being. There's just something that has me a bit puzzled. Maybe some of you guys can clue me in. As some of you know from previous posts, I...

Men and Women in 1600 [ 1 Answers ]

what are some roles of men and women in 1600?:o In england and america.

View more questions Search