Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 11:07 AM
    I'm sure you do... don't faint.

Breitbart.tv » Fired Up and Falling Down: String of Crowd Fainting Incidents Hits Obama Rallies

She also said that only Obama could see that the souls of Americans are broken and that only his presidency can fix them. Now if the Huckster said something like that it would've made national news that he was messianic and ushering in a theocracy.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55

There is no reason for her to have been ashamed of her country .
    Just because one isn't proud of their country doesn't make them ashamed of it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Government [ 1 Answers ]

Im taking American Government classes online and, I'm confused about a lot in the class. I need Help please anyone willing to help tutor me for free, please email me. Thankss :)

How does she become American like me? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé is a Canada native.. She wants to live here in the USA with me, I'm an American how do we take care of this situation?. I'm enlisted in the Us Navy, and I'm going to ship out in January... Can she stay in base with me? While the paper work is pending? Cause I also did a K-1 it's in...

American literature [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help on some questions I have on my work for homeschooling :confused:

American Government [ 1 Answers ]

Definition of: the group that thought the Constitution set up a government that was too powerful was the ____________?

View more questions Search