Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcethindra Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2003, 02:07 PM
    Seeing hotmail mail
    How do I set up my email software to read my hotmail mail.
    What is the server name?
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2003, 08:47 PM
    seeing hotmail mail
    If you have Outlook Express or Outlook 2002, you can set it up. If you do use one of these & still need help let me know. Outlook Express is free & is usually bundled with IE.

Corey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotmail and msn access [ 3 Answers ]

can anyone help me? I have tried to sign in to my hotmail account and msn messenger and each time I do it says" signing in (attempt 2,3,4,5) we can not sign you in, there may be a problem with your internet service or our service." It also tells me to try again later. I have not been able to sign...

Hotmail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Recently when I try to go to Homail, I get asked for my Id and password and then I get taken to my inbox directly. I don't want this! I want to go to Hotmail and then click on sign in and then enter my Id and then my password. Just like I'd do before. How do I do this? Thanks

Hotmail Password? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't plan on doing anything illligal, but I have lost my hotmail password, would it bee possible for me to make a program, like how like zip password recovery programs work, it will enter every possible password until it finds the correct one, would this be possible to do/?

Hotmail account [ 11 Answers ]

Hello my friends , How are all here ? I wish all are very good , I have question and I wish some body here help me , my email is stolen many time ago May be 1 month and I can't return it , but all my message s and mailes there so pleaz help me My email is So...

Hotmail and msn [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having a problem with accessing my hotmail account via msn explorer and the web. When I use either one it just takes forever to load never does. Also, when I click the search icon on internet explorer it fully loads and all but when I click on customize nothing happens. I thought...

View more questions Search