Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzbzy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 12:27 PM
    A concern
    Ok here it goes a year ago I lost my baby I was 5 months no one knows why, and I have been trying to get pregnet but I can't the doctors tell me everything is OK but I'm worried that I can't have anymore kids if there anything else I can do?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 18, 2008, 12:39 PM
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss. How long ago was your miscarriage? How long have you been trying since it happened?
    mzbzy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Its has been a year and 2 months since I lost my son I was going to name him cristain and I have been trying since January but nothing I think something is wrong with me
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 19, 2008, 10:25 AM
    If you've only been trying since January, you have nothing to worry about at this point. Healthy couples may take up to 1 year before they can conceive naturally. Even if you became pregnant very easily last time it won't necessarily happen that way again. If you get to 1 year before having another positive result, then its time to talk to your doctor assuming you are healthy after your m/c and had no complications.

Good Luck to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 40 year old woman, and for the last two weeks my breasts have been in pain to the touch,

To whom it may concern [ 1 Answers ]

If an owner gives the company a 12,000.00 gift is it equity or revenue

Whom It may Concern [ 1 Answers ]

Please may u answer for me this question it is about economics. Tell me the difference between static production possibility frontier and dynamic production possibility frontier? Thanks.

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mom with sixteen year old son , I have been receiving child support for him , every since he was 2 years old. His father and I have never married. Until recently his father became disabled , amd my son now receives benefits from his record. I was getting child support thourgh the...

Concern [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have been experiencing sharp breast pain, and I have a light spotting. I have been on the ortho tri-cyclen for 3 months and this is the first one that spotting and breast pain occur. I had my period 10 ago and I don't know what to think. Is this something due to the pill or should I...

View more questions Search