Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laFemme Posts: 11, Reputation: 5

Feb 17, 2008, 03:44 PM
    OK this is for Fr_Chuck I have a friend she just now is a Christian after having so many problems (still does) but different ones now, she thinks that she is now HOLY and that I am a sinner just because she is marry and I am NOT, but you see she cheated on her husband and I am in a relation and we are happy together could this be that she is a little bit jealous or she is she just wanting to make her self feel good or trying to convince me that she is a happy marriage? How can you when they both cheated don one another?.

> Mod note: split from other thread<
    kindj Posts: 253, Reputation: 105

Feb 18, 2008, 09:52 AM
    You've gotten some good stuff, and I'd like to add one more: I like the forums on Crosswalk.com - Devotionals, Christian Living, Music, Movies, Family, Blogs, Forums and more myself, though I don't get over there much anymore. Nice folks for the most part.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Feb 29, 2008, 05:54 PM
    I don't know what was said on the other thread, but--- One is not a Christian because of church membership, form of baptism, or whatever, but is a Christian because Jesus is Lord of their life. If Jesus is Lord of your life, do you really think you can live in adultery, fornication, or any other of a laundry list of sins?

Luke 6:46
    46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
    (KJV)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 29, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Wow, a link from about 2 years ago sort of like bell bottoms coming back.

But let me see a new christian who is a "holier than thou" type of person, they bug the heck out of me, Have a old friend, actually a early early girl friend of mine, I wanted to see how she was doing one day after 20 plus years, she was in that mode, all I could get was cut and paste christains posts. There is a normal trend to most of these types of people, they go way, way to far one direction after being two far the other way, then one of two things happen, they back slide way back since their life can not live up to the talk they do, or they find their way back to real life and understanding we all are sinners. And excep for a few issues, or unless the need is called for, we don't condemn others for their life style. Jesus when he talked to the women at the well, mentioned she was not married to the man she was living with, not to condemn but to show her he knew her sin, as he knows my sin and others.

Now if you get to Atlanta, will be glad to do the wedding,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On Being a Christian [ 14 Answers ]

What did Jesus tell his disciples they should do? And, if someone does those things, is he then a Christian, or is there something more that he must do that Jesus did not mention? Will all Christians be saved? What does Jesus say about that? M:)RGANITE

Not PC to be Christian? [ 17 Answers ]

I've noticed among a lot of my friends that it just doesn't seem to be Politically Correct to be Christian. I've got a pretty ethnically diverse friend group even. I know some Hindu believers, a Buddhist, Scientologist family, and several aethiests. It just seems like their more willing to...

What Is Being a Christian? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to understand the different denominations of Christianity. I would like to able to catagorize what I believe in. I believe in God, But I don't think that religion has to be learned in a church. Also I Don't believe God has expectations in what we must do in our lifes and that we can...

Christian [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am Mich3. I was looking for a Christian page. Is there one here?

View more questions Search