Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tabcat007 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Warranty or recall
    I am wondering if there is a recall or any kind of warranty on a Ducane Model MPGA075B3 Ser# 636608003B.

I am having problems with the Flame rollout switch I have to reset it almost every time my heat kicks on and off. I was told it could have a crack in the heat exchanger. I just moved into the house I have no clue on this furnace on how old or warranties. The Gas man said to check and see if there have been any recalls on this furnace. I am not getting any carbon monoxide but it gets cold in the house when the switch goes.
    Eric D Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Feb 18, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Your unit has a 25-year limited warranty on heat exchanger, 5-year limited warranty on covered components. Things that can cause the rollout switch to trip, burners not mixing air correctly, gas valve not adjusted properly, heat exchanger blockage, exhaust stack blockage, inducer not coming up to full speed, etc... Best thing might be to have someone come in a check it out for you.

I don't know of any recall.

Eric D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to recall 90's Tv Show [ 8 Answers ]

Don't remember the name or any of the character names. I believe it should be from the early to mid 90's Was a Sci-Fi type show/mini-series in which a teenage boy travels to different times and/or worlds using a wristband of sorts. Along the way he picks up a warrior woman and if I remember...

How to recall a message sent [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, How does one recall a message sent by mistake from a Yahoo account to a Hotmail account ?

What is the estimated warranty expense and warranty cost? [ 1 Answers ]

A company sells computers with a 6-month warranty. In January, the company sold 100,000 computers at $1,750 each, and 1,500 computers were turned in for repairs during the same month. The total repairs amounted to $185,000 costs from the computer parts inventory. It is estimated that 2% of all...

Password Recall [ 5 Answers ]

On some occasions, when I type in a user name then go to enter a password, I get a message asking if I want to have Windows remember the password. If I do, then the next time I enter my user name and click on the password block, the password is automatically loaded. Question--is there a way to...

Warranty expense/ warranty liability [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused with the following problem and do not know where to even start. C Company began operating near the beginning of 2004. During 2004, C Co. sold plasma televisions for $2,000 each, all carrying a two-year warranty against defects. C company's cost for each plasma television was...

View more questions Search