Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bamaladyjulie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 05:04 AM
    New house checklist
    Building a new house don't want to forget anything is there a check list from the construction loan to the key to the front door? Would love any advice anyone could give us thanks so much bamaladyjulie
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Feb 28, 2008, 11:48 PM
    I don't know of any check lists so to speak but, if you contact your local building inspector they can usually give you a helping hand.
    Mike
    eric34 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 12:16 AM
    Talk to your contractors... I just built a house and they will tell you everything.. If you are fimilier with building go through the steps like you were doing it yourself, like if it's cold and your drywalling, how is it going to dry?? Need heaters, how is going to pay for them. Good question for your drywaller. They are more to offer there stuff cheaper or free if they don't got the job yet. Once they got the job things change and they favors turn into extras. Are you the general contractor or is someone looking after it for you??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

I am making a daily health checklist. Let's make it better! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all! First off! Tell me if this kind of thing already existst here so that I can post there instead... if that is the case. So here is the thing. I am making a list of things to think about during a normal day. Just a list that will make my life a little betetr and the people around me...

View more questions Search