Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forevernow Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Susan, if all human efforts seem to be failing you, this might be the time to look for some Higher help. If you possibly can, take some time for yourself in silence and reach within your heart for the next step to take in this situation. If you still cannot find the answer, let go and allow Higher Power to work the matter out for you in Divine Perfection.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 29, 2008, 08:17 AM
    I feel for your situation, as I know you feel trapped, but its time you made a decision, and stick to it. I know nothing of the laws, and traditions of your country, but you must make a choice, between what you want, and what everyone else wants for you. Either way there will be consequences to pay, so make a decision, and have a plan to accomplish it. The counsel of a trusted friend, would be great, if there is one in your life. Me, I make a plan to get what I want.
    susan1984 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 04:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyrena
    sweetheart just the fact that you would want to take your life is enough to make me say please get some help to get your life back on track.i know your probably so confused between your family, customs , your true love and our advice. I'm sorry for you. i don't want to advise you to do anything that would cause you trouble but i can say that no matter if your in America, India, or china love makes the world go round. it is the greatest thing to have in life money can't buy it and it's worth the price you pay. and i believe in respecting your parents but i have also learned that no one is going to get you some happiness but you.be strong, be courageous, be loved. and for goodness sakes don't get pregnant by someone you hate. love and prayers

Hi, My position is getting worst than before.. plesae guide me. He is torchering ike any thing
    :mad:

Mar 12, 2008, 04:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I feel for your situation, as I know you feel trapped, but its time you made a decision, and stick to it. I know nothing of the laws, and traditions of your country, but you must make a choice, between what you want, and what everyone else wants for you. Either way there will be consequences to pay, so make a decision, and have a plan to accomplish it. The counsel of a trusted friend, would be great, if there is one in your life. Me, I make a plan to get what I want.

Hi, My position is getting worst than before.. plesae guide me. He is torchering ike any thing

Mar 12, 2008, 04:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman

Hi, My position is getting worst than before.. plesae guide me. He is torchering like any thing

Mar 12, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    It is obvious you did not wish to give it a chance, while I do not beleive in arrange marriages, in many cultures this is the norm, and actually many work better than those in the US where it is done for what peole call love, which is more often lust and sexual desires.

A person should not have a lover while married, and if they decide to marry yes they should commit and try and make it work.
    And of course you could have had sex with him, but beyond that it appears you made no effort what so ever to try and make it work..
    In your culture this would have been considered a disrepect of your husband, and your parents and most likely his parents.

Since you are married, already, if his was in the US, I would say you get a mrriage couselor and try and make your mariage work.

Susan
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Susan, you are obviously very upset. What can we do to help? I don't know the laws in India, I don't know how easy it is to dissolve a marriage where you are.

I can't think of any further advice that you haven't already been given.

I wish you all the best and hope that everything works our for you.

Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Been married for a month and my sex life is slipping away [ 14 Answers ]

I have been married for a month now and have been with my husband for two years and lived together the whole time. I'm 27 and he's 26. Our entire before marriage sexual relationship was extremely active. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and had sex every single day and sometimes two or...

How do you measure the end life span of roses? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm doing a science fair project to see what kind of beverage preserves roses the longest. What I can't figure out is how would I scientifically measure the end life span of the roses. My teacher won't let us use results based off how they look. He wants actual measurements. Basically when do I...

Married man in my life [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am dating this guy his name is Antony he was my buddy for long and I met him at my former workplace . Apparently we did not know that there was an attraction between us until he told me he was leaving the country . Antony is married but he told he will leave his wife for me he...

Just married + end of a J1 visa [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everybody, Here is my situation: I had a J1 visa that finished in 09/2006, and then I stopped working till the end of the year. In October 2006, I got married. The advantages of the J-1 are: I can deduct $5000 from my wages because of a treaty between the US and my country, I can also...

View more questions Search