Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rawrxo Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Feb 18, 2008, 12:41 AM
    16 and have been getting worse pains through my chest and stomach and back
    K I'm 16 and for over a week now I've been getting worse I've had severe pains in my lower abdomen going to my left ribcage and circling my back as well as my right rib cage now and I've had chest pains like pressure on my stenum where it hurts when I breath like almost like when you breath in freezing air and I've like stopped breathing at points when I'm sleeping and have been having trouble catching my breath does anyone know what could be wrong with me
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 12:57 AM
    Sounds like asthma. Go to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach pains [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having really bad stomach pains in my lower stomach on both sides. My best friend is pregnant and she says it sounds as though I am too. Do you think I am or is it something serious?

Chest pains [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 2 weeks I have had serious chest pain. When I burp it feels better for the moment but comes back quickly. Have a little shorness of breath. Also pain in my upper back when I tilt my head back. What do you think?

Chest Pains (Agina) [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I don't really know where to being but here it goes OK I am 37 female .I have had a heart attack back in sept 2005 they placed 2 stents in my right corarny artery. I went to a dr in feb of 2007 and had a heart cath. Done it showed that where they put the stents had blocked all up and that I had...

Right chest pains [ 6 Answers ]

Iam 36 years old I recently was put on medecation for high blood pressure .My ? Is I have been having sharp pain on the right side of my chest only the right side should I be worried about the pain in only occurs when I am up

Chest pains on Tamoxifen [ 4 Answers ]

I took Tamoxifen for breast cancer 11 years ago. At that time I was taking Synthroid every day. I started to get chest pains for no reason. The nurse where I worked looked up Tamoxifen and under side effects it said, "UNEXPLAINED CHEST PAIN"! My oncologist said, of course, it could not be the...

View more questions Search