Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Feb 17, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Time Travel. Read!
    Hey so the story is on this link right here

Uh Oh: Russians Think Time Machine Is Right Around The Corner - Geekologie

Please give it a look. This is a safe website so no worries.

But I am scared from what I read.

Is this even possible!
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 17, 2008, 11:28 PM
    No need to worry... they are just a bunch of scientists playing around with atomic fusion and fission. The worst that could happen is they could trigger a small nuclear reaction that would obliterate their lab and a small surrounding area. However, they would be much better off trying to perfect time travel to the future. That way, they could see if they did, in fact, blow themselves up. Then they could travel back in time and stop the project beforehand. What a pack of idiots!

Feb 17, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Thanks for responding. Honestly, A tear through the fabric of time sounds so terrifying. I mean, many dangers can come from that! I don't think the world is ready for time travel.

It doesn't seem like it will work, the video was a bit confusing as well.

Hahaha Very funny xD

Feb 17, 2008, 11:44 PM
    They don't have a clue... trust me. And if it did work, they would probably end up riding on some dinosaurs back looking for Fred Flintstone's house. Not to worry...

Feb 17, 2008, 11:47 PM
    LMAO!
    Thank you.
    Ahh- The world is such a mystery. I love it.

What do you think about this guy?
    YouTube - Time travel with proof

*He claimed to meet his future self and he shows you his future self

Feb 18, 2008, 12:06 AM
    He's full of crap. Take a look at that video again and then stop it right when they are comparing tatoos. What you'll notice are two things. First, the tattoo on his future self looks newer (e.g, brighter and more defined) than his older self and it is noticably larger than his older self's tattoo. Now how the heck did that happen Mr. Ogosloskovinchiev (or what ever his name is/was depending on whether you are referring to his current or future self)? What a crappy attempt to fool the public!

Feb 18, 2008, 12:08 AM
    Your thoughts remind me of mine haha so bold and out there!

It fooled me for a second but then said anyone can do that.

I say to myself though, say there is a tear in the fabric of time, going back won't be anything? Everyone died already.

Feb 18, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Nice talking to you. No worries... We're safe! Bye

Feb 18, 2008, 12:20 AM
    You 2^.^ Bye
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 24, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xphelper
    No need to worry... they are just a bunch of scientists playing around with atomic fusion and fission ...
    Not really : Cern will most probably produce extreme small black holes.
    Let's hope that Hawkins was correct with his forecast that these black holes will evaporate within nano seconds.
    "It's a relative small step for mankind" to create a black hole. But a major pain in that wellknow area to get rid of it whan it does not evaporate as expected...
    We're playing Russian Black Hole Roulette there at Cern...
    :rolleyes:
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2008, 06:23 PM
    I don't believe time is something that is physical that can be tampered with; I believe that time and the past are only memories. Anyway the worst that can happen out of this is they create something black hole related destroying our planet, or they could create something that will lead us to extraterrestrial life, or everyone within one hundred miles will get superpowers and one of the scientist will be able to control the not physical thing that we call time.
    scottishdrunk23 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Dec 1, 2008, 03:45 PM

We all die it's just a question of how.as for if these idiots will blow us up, I think it's just hokus pokus trying to get us trekkies hoping they will have warp drive in 10 years and we will have a starship named enterprise (that would be the most awesomest thing in the history of ever!).

Dec 1, 2008, 03:54 PM

Now we have the LHC to debate over :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time travel western [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I hope you can help my wife is looking for a movie and cannot think of the title but the premis is a man, possibly a sherriff goes back to the old west if any one has a clue please let me know Thanks

Kids time travel program? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show on maybe 10 years ago, about two sort of goofy puppet like characters who kept travelling around in time. They were sort of like Kroft characters, but I don't know if they really were Kroft. A girl, I think called Charlie, was in touch with them all the time, via some sort of...

Need name of old time travel movie from 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I used to own this movie, but it has escaped my ownership and it's killing me that I can't remember the name of it. I'd really like to own it again. I think it may have been a TV movie, but I'm pretty sure its not. It also may be a disney, not I'm not sure on that either. It is a movie about a...

View more questions Search