Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenFromGrace
    I think the type of razor you use makes a difference. I shave it all, but then again my public hair would be straight if I didn't. I'd love to leave a strip but it looks weird. SO, until they come out with the "Pubic Perm". I guess I have to resort to being like a 8 year old.:p
    I compare it to dining on a dinner plate, or dining on the carpet.

Personally I like the dinner plate.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 21, 2008, 07:24 AM
    My husband may have his preferences, but he's smart enough to keep them to himself.

Sometimes I shave it all off. Sometimes I leave a strip. Sometimes I just shave my bikini area, sometimes I just trim it all up. Sometimes, it's a veritible jungle down there.

I'm too lazy to keep it shaved all the time--I'm a 10 minute shower TOPS kind of girl. If my husband wants it done regularly, then HE can shave it while I lay on my back and read a book or something.
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    My husband may have his preferences, but he's smart enough to keep them to himself.

Sometimes I shave it all off. Sometimes I leave a strip. Sometimes I just shave my bikini area, sometimes I just trim it all up. Sometimes, it's a veritible jungle down there.

I'm too lazy to keep it shaved all the time--I'm a 10 minute shower TOPS kind of girl. If my husband wants it done regularly, then HE can shave it while I lay on my back and read a book or something.
    You might find he would take you up on that... :D
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Yea... and if he gets bored with the task... I'll help *puts up hand*
    Expert

Feb 21, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Oh, he helps---when he gets the urge.

I just put that stipulation in to begin with, and once he realized that it wasn't really a 10 minute procedure, he didn't care as much.
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2008, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Oh, he helps---when he gets the urge.

I just put that stipulation in to begin with, and once he realized that it wasn't really a 10 minute procedure, he didn't care as much.
    If you do it once a month it might take ten minutes or longer...

If you do it every two or three days its maybe a 3 minute procedure...

Its all about how long the hair is.

Of course you natural hair density has a factor in this as well. If you have light to medium hair density its easier. If you have a Bear skin rug thing going on then it's a little more involved.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Weight is also a factor.

When you're thin, it's easier to SEE down there.
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 22, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    If you have a Bear skin rug thing going on then its a little more involved.
    Nice image.:p
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2008, 06:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenFromGrace
    Nice image.:p
    I've dated a couple women that had that level of hair growth density down there. So thick you didn't see skin through it. But they were not otherwise hairy women as certain east indian and middle eastern women can be.

Its really just like a guy shaving his face. If it does it every day or two its not that hard. But let him grow a weeks groth of beard and it becomes a royal PITA because the hair is too long for the razor to easily clip off, it clumps up and loads up the razor and suddenly takes 5 times as long and the needed extra passes irritate the skin.

Yeah... before someone says its more sensitive down there... don't assume that. My face and particularly my throat are far more sensitive to shaving than my pubic area is.
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 22, 2008, 06:14 AM
    Actually I believe that the face and neck are more sensitive. I was scared to death when I was shaving my ex's face. Amazingly, that lower region handles my "I need to do this in under 30 seconds get out of the shower and get my butt to work" abuse just fine.
    slmckee12 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Different men like different things. My man likes it shaved, so I shave because I like for him to give me oral sex without having to stop to remove hairs from his mouth. It's really up to you to do what you like best. Also, I have found that Nair Bikini works better than shaving with a razor, and lasts about 3 days longer. Be careful though, you don't want the Nair to get onto or into those sensitive areas, because it will burn like hell!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What women want from men? [ 6 Answers ]

This may sound like I shouldn't be complaining as I have a full life with 3 beautiful children and a even more beautiful wife of almost 20 years. I am not exactly who my wife wants me to be like... and she hates it even after being together this long, she gets mad with me for trying to assert...

Women with shaved heads? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of an old :confused: movie about WWII where five Dutch women are punished by their town for sleeping with the occupying German troops by shaving their heads and then running them out of town? They then join the resistance movement and most of them are killed.

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will. [ 4 Answers ]

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will. DON'T TAKE ME IF I DON'T WANT TO GO... After Mr. And Mrs. Fenton retired, Mrs. Fenton insisted her husband accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, Mr. Fenton was like most men--he found shopping boring And...

Men and Women in 1600 [ 1 Answers ]

what are some roles of men and women in 1600?:o In england and america.

View more questions Search