Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anyone514 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2006, 10:07 PM
    What's wrong with me, someone help
    Ok, lets see, I'm sixteen and in a relationship, have been for three months now. I believe him when he tells me he loves me, and for the first time in any relationship I don't have to ask myself if I love him, because I know the answer is yes. But I always have seconds thoughts in the back of my mind. Out of habit? Maybe.

We were friends for about 3 years before we started dating, and sex is what started our relationship. I don't care that much for sex, not as much as him at least. When I do have sex it's for him, not me since I don't get anything out of it.

I feel I can't talk openly with him, for fear of what he might think. If he'll think I'm getting too emotonal or if I'm obsessed with him, something on the lines of that. I want our relationship to work but what if I only love him because he loves me? I'm afraid of messing this up. If I love him why do I cry every night when I get off the phone with him? What is wrong with me? Any advice will help... thx:confused: :(
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2006, 02:45 AM
    There is nothing wrong with you!!

It sounds to me like you don't love him sweetie. If you really loved him, and you were certain he loved you, then you would be able to talk to him about everything and anything without feeling like he will find you weird, obsessive etc. This guy really isn't the one for you.

I can be as random as I like with my boyfriend and he loves me no matter what. We talk about everything and anything and he does not need to tell me that he loves me for me to know that he does. Actions speak much louder than words.

It sounds to me that this guy says he loves you, but his actions and body language tell a very different story and deep down you know the answer - you just don't want to believe it, for whatever reason. (I have been there done that)

If you cannot be yourself with someone, they are not worth it. Take from me who changed completely and became someone I never wanted to be -all over a bloke. ( a couple of years back)

If this guy does not like you for who you are, then get rid sweetie. Find someone that does like you for who you are and makes you feel comfortable and happy. Don't settle for this!!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2006, 06:32 AM
    Hi, anyone,
    DJ has a very good answer. So, I would like to add something that, being 16, you might be interested in.
    According to reports on the National TV News Networks, 40% of all girls in the US are pregnant by the time they are 20 yrs old. That is 4 out of every 10 girls!
    Also, condoms and pills are not a 100% guarantee against not becoming pregnant.
    Please think about it. If you get pregnant, what will you do?
    Besides, if you aren't enjoying it with a particular person, then it means you really don't even like that person that much!
    Having sex with a boy, just because he wants it, and you don't, means you should start meeting new boys, talking with them, make new friends.
    I wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd and I did, but I bled that day and then I didn't bleed at all the next day, then on the 5th I bled and the sixth I didn't bleed.. I don't know why my period is being like this, a couple days before I started my period I had sex.. so I don't know if this...

What's wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

To start by saying I'm new here, so bare with me. My problem is that my periods are very very heavy and lasts about 7 full days. My problem this month is that this time it was very very light and only lasted two days. My tubes are tied(the less perminant type) and I'm not on birth control pills....

What's wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

My body has been acting weird for some months now. For the past 9 months I have been getting a repeated yeast infection each month and receiving medication. But for the past 2 months I haven't had a yeast infection but my periods have been really late. Last month I came down on my period on the 23...

What's wrong with me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a couple different symptoms that have been going on for a few weeks and I am trying to see if anyone can relate to these problems. All right, I have been really tired for the last 3 weeks, even when I sleep well at night I am still tired. Every time after I eat or drink something with...

What's Wrong With Me? [ 26 Answers ]

The Past Two Years Have Been A Major Rollercoaster For Me... Between Bad Relationships An Family Problems All Of It Has Really Affected Me Emotionally And Is Really Starting To Take Its Toll On My Life... ive Lost All My Friends Because Of My Bad Traits An Insane Ways Of Self Harm. Which Is How I...

View more questions Search