Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    304gabby96 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Does anyone want to be penpals with me
    Hello I am 11 turning 12 soon and needs a penpal. I would like it to be a girl about my age.
    5675 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Feb 17, 2008, 05:36 PM
    No!!
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 21, 2008, 12:40 AM
    I have a 11 year old daughter ellie-mae I sure she would love to be your penpal
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Please be VERY VERY careful. The internet is a wonderful tool, however it can also be a place of unspeakable horrors for children. Child molesters are constantly prowling the net for kids. Please be sure your parents are aware of what you are asking, and PLEASE do not give out any personal information.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 21, 2008, 01:37 PM
    450donn is right. Please don't give anyone personal info over the net. A really good place to start if you want a penpal might be to ask your teacher. One year when I was in school, we got paired up with penpals from South Africa! It was really cool. We got to talk to kids our own age who lived in a different country. We learned a lot of new stuff and made some great friendships! A teacher can probably help you find a penpal with an organization that makes sure everyone is who they say they are so you are safe. You parents can help you find something too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Anyone Want to be penpals with me [ 4 Answers ]

Heyahh I'm 16years old girl from england, an I really want a pen friend from a different part of the world that around about the same age but I can't seem to find a true one anywhere so if anyone on here is up for it please let me know:)

View more questions Search