Ask
    Igot2know Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 06:59 AM
    How to start a modeling agency
    How do I start a modeling agency I live in Minnesota
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2008, 04:15 PM
    If you click on the following search, you will find quite a number of sites and books devoted to the subject. Starting a Modeling Agency - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a modeling agency [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone has any specific resources that offers help on what steps to take to begin an agency. I live in Los angeles California... if anyone knows of any books, groups I can join, how to submit to ad agencies, and approx how much it cost to be a licensed agent please any...

How do I start up a modeling agency? [ 1 Answers ]

Currently have a modeling photography business and do portfolios for the models. However, we would like to take things a step further and become a modeling agency? What will we need to do to start up a modeling agency in Missouri and how do you contact the clients and get the models booked once we...

How can I start a talent agency? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been produceing fashion shows and plays for the last 10 years+, now I would like to start my own talent agency. Can anyone give me any insight on the How"s?:)

Modeling Agency [ 2 Answers ]

I've just been asked to review our Modeling Operation to determine how to make it more efficient and ensure they have the tools they need. I just want to get my hands on an effective book to help me do some research. We will be benchmarking agencies. But, I wanted to get a head start. Anyone who...

View more questions Search