Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unique_angel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 05:47 AM
    70's horror film with family renovating a house by a lake.
    I need to know the title of a horror/ghost movie my friend saw when he was younger the discription sounds familer to me but I am stumped and connot find it no matter what I search.
    Here are some little details that might help. Made in the 70s (I think!) I think the family is doing up a big old house which has a lake by it. They take something out of the lake (We think some sort of cross thing) that lead to Deaths/incidents include one with one of those rotor saws used for cutting woodbeing moved by the ghost and fly off into someone(I think a priest (there a little ghost girl running past at the time)). We finally see the ghost at the end on the staircase; very creepy looking and I think it is a lady ghost. Right at the end, the remaining family/Dad goes to the lake (to put the cross thing back I think) and the ghost's hand comes up and grabs him.
    Any help would be grateful this is driving me nuts!!!!!!:eek:
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 12:14 PM
    It's Superstition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's Horror Movie Identification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie. It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's, and all I recall is that a boy is in the kitchen chopping some vegetables or fruit and chops off his finger. His mother is swimming (I think) and comes in upset for having been...

70's Horror Movie [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a 70's horror movie The scenes I remember are I think it's about about a house the people are getting killed in. Saw the advertisements but never saw the movie

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

Name this 70's horror movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the name of this movie I saw in the mid 70's about these kids who lived in some old house and they ended up killing people who were staying there. One scene showed a kid on a swing with a machete attached to it swinging down and impaling a guy. Another scene showed a...

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

View more questions Search