Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vic-vic1994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 05:46 AM
    Friend is ignoring me
    I've got this friend, we used to be really close but recently she has been ignoring me and I get the impression she never knows what to say to me. I am in a group of friends of about 5 people and she has started getting closer to one of the other people.
    I don't mind her being friends with other people but I feel left out and all the people in the group have started leaving me out and I don't know what I've done! I love them all but I was always closer to her than anyone else. I've tried hanging out with other people but our class is so small that there's hardly any one else to be friends with!

Can anyone help? PLEASE!! :(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2008, 11:50 AM
    At this point you may have nothing to lose by 'pulling your friend aside' and asking her to be honest with you. No matter how much it may hurt... and ask her for a second chance to be close again.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Feb 17, 2008, 11:50 AM
    What have you got that they like about you? Just remind them of why they are friends with you :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Just kidding around ragga :D
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Feb 17, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Dony get me started again... ;)
    emoney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Go tell your friend how you feel;)
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Feb 22, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Yea just tell her. Honestly what have u got to lose?
    VioletSkies Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2012, 03:43 PM
    I don't think you did anything wrong, maybe the rest of them are just doing things together and they don't realize what they are doing to you. I suggest that you give them tiny little hints at what they're doing when the moment occurs, something small like "Hi guys, whatchya' doin'?" or remind them of a fun time you all shared together, small things like that. If they don't answer your calls then ask them why when you talk to them next, you may also catch them at a bad time when you text or email them so make sure to keep that in mind. I remember when I wasn't purposely trying to ignore my friend but my phone was having failed messages, stopped showing caller ID, or was so sick I couldn't use my phone to talk to them anymore. Remember that the other person might not be trying to ignore you too. But remember that if the rest of the stuff doesn't seem to get the message across talk to them about it. Good luck! I hope I helped. :D

-Love yourself and the world will love you. <3
    ----VioletSkies----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

My best friend is ignoring me [ 5 Answers ]

I have a group of 8 friends at school and one of them is my best friend. Whenever she and I hang out by ourselves she acts like my best friend and we have a really good time. When we are at school or with our other friends she ignores me and will hardly even talk to me. I'm getting really...

Is he ignoring me? [ 15 Answers ]

A few months back I started seeing someone occasionally. This person sent me many emails suggesting to have a "fling". But the condition was that this person not "hate" me once we were done and that we remain the friends we were. The person agreed. Now that it's over, this person seems to be...

My best friend is ignoring me [ 9 Answers ]

I have 5 good friends at school one of which is my best friend or at least she used to be. I think I like her but I'm not sure. Anyway, about 3 months back one of the 5 friends started flriting with her.(lets call her S and him L). Now S ignores me and only talks to L. One of my other friends...

View more questions Search