Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 17, 2008, 04:56 AM
    No Good uncle trying to get with my woman!
    I have a uncle who is married but wants to sleep with my woman and I'm about ready to snap his neck on any given day the next time I see him.He says disrepectful things that I don't like in a in-direct manner.im really pissed off.he say things to me in person in a joking manner but also meaning what he saying.my woman is an older woman.he is about 10 or more years older then my woman.I feel less like a man because I have let this go on for long enough and I don't like it one bit.I don't trust my uncle in the room with her by them self for two mintues;i asked my woman do she like my uncle just a little bit she said hell naw there is no attraction like that in no way.and that he's two old.there is two ways I might cut into him1. It might be a loud angry blow up or it might be a man to man conversation.He much older then me and a little bit older then my woman so he know exactly what he doing. From the things he say to me in person like man I want to hook you up with this young chick and you let me have your woman or we can both spit her- double the pleasure.he also say things to me in person like she don't have a friend you can hook me up with... when I'm around my woman he say little comments but not directly to her or me in a in direct way.things you just pick up on that just pi&&es me off.Im not sure if he would get the picture if I gave him a piece of my mind.with a man to man conversation so maybe I should cut into him like I'm feeling right now angry,violent, for him to get the picture.I even feel like less of a man because I have yet to tell him about his self and my ladie has picked up a lot of things.How do you think my woman think of me now?
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 17, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Next time he says something to you in this manner, turn to him and poke him in the chest hard to assert your dominance but not bully him and say
    "look, this has gone way to far and im not going to stand for this anymore. you are being completely inappropriate towards (gf's name) and i would appreciate it if you would rectify your behaviour immediately and apologise!"
    Say it hard, like you mean it and that bad things will happen if he doesn't stop, shock him. He should listen, and there shouldn't be any need to yell or raise your voice... it may even be more powerful near to a whisper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Missing Uncle in Pa. [ 1 Answers ]

My Uncle was beat up in a robery in Wilkes Barre, Pa. and put into a "home" I think it's Amberview Pa. 19560 this is only hearsay I have tried to locate him to no avail. His name is DONALD RAY HECK... I now live in Florida and would like to find him PLEASE HELP... THANK YOU......

Uncle shot to death. [ 5 Answers ]

Well, my uncle was shot to death a couple days ago. He's only my uncle because he married my aunt. Although they lived less than a mile away I never saw them much and my family seems to think very little of him. However, I always wished I could get to know my aunt and uncle better. I don't know why...

Mother's Estate with Uncle [ 1 Answers ]

My mother owned a home in FL and listed my uncle as a tenant in common. She passed away last year w/o a will. So basically my uncle is listed as the first owner and the estate is the second owner. My uncle is willing to let me buy out his share of the home for the amount he put into it. I am...

My uncle and grandfather [ 5 Answers ]

Last year in July my uncle passed away, and now I can't seem to stop thinking about what he must have been thinking. He was out on the crab boat and fell off, he didn't know how to swim and all I can think about now is what he must of saw, looking up at the boat it makes me want to cry. He was only...

My boyfriend said he notices good looking woman [ 13 Answers ]

I asked my boyfriend if he looks at other women and he replied "If there is a good looking woman walking on the street, I notice but that is it! Does this mean that he checks girls out or something else?

View more questions Search