Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandamandrell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 03:35 AM
    I am looking for a movie that is like these movies Fantasia,The neverending story ple
    I am looking for this movie it is like Fantasia and The neverending story.

I remember that there was this boy and that he is in this room with this guy with white hair and he has these balls that he is twisting in his hands and then they walk on the stairs upside down and there is also this baby I can't really remember too much about that but I do remember that there is this talking pirate dog and also they walk over this mud that is making bubbles and farting sounds it is bugging me so much but I need the name of it I have tried to look it up online and I isn't getting anywhere so thought I would come here and see what happens if I could get help on this.thanks so very very much :confused:
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 03:59 AM
    I'm not sure but it sounds like you are describing Labyrinth (1986) starring David Bowie and the "muppet " creations of Jim Henson(director).

Even if it is not ;it sounds like you would enjoy it anyway .
    amandamandrell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 04:03 AM
    That's it oh thank you so much,now I won't be going crazy trying to find this movie.And again thanks:) :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The mother's name in The Neverending Story? [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the name of Bastian's mother is that he yells out at the end of the movie. This has always bugged me because I could never understand what he said. I was watching the movie last night and I still can't make out the name he calls. Thanks!

Neverending Bad Breath [ 5 Answers ]

I Have Been Suffering With This Problem For Years Now. It Seems As Though I Am Actually Breathing Bad Breath Through My Nose! I Can Enter A Room And Within Minutes Someone Will Say Somebody Has Bad Breath Of Course That's Me. No Sinus Problems No Metabolic Abnormalities Except Pylori Does This...

Fantasia Barrino I believe [ 1 Answers ]

Fantasia of american idol sang I believe I am looking for the instrumental version of that song.

Old movie - were almost there - love story [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking to find the name of an old (early 1960's) with the song chorus "Were almost there. were almost there...". Love story from my recollections. The couple go to some house in the woods? Somwehere/sometime. They cook a chick which goes flying off.. I think she dies, he cries....

View more questions Search