Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhishek_mittal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 11:14 PM
    I want to lose fat on my face
    I am 22 years old boy.1 month ago I was 60 kg and had good shape.but I wanted to gain more weight and so I took a weight gainer.this gainer helped me gain around 6 kg of weight.but the problem is that I have also gained weight on my face.earlier I had very sharp features and I loved my face.but now my face has gone round and I am very upset with this.please suggest me how to lose this fat from my face.at the same time I don't want to lose fat from rest of my body.this is not because of any genetic factor but just because of the weight gainer.so I believe I can lose this fat on my face.but I don't know how.please help.
    kandyfruitcake Posts: 67, Reputation: 18

Feb 17, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abhishek_mittal
    i am 22 years old boy.1 month ago i was 60 kg and had good shape.but i wanted to gain more weight and so i took a weight gainer.this gainer helped me gain around 6 kg of weight.but the problem is that i have also gained weight on my face.earlier i had very sharp features and i loved my face.but now my face has gone round and i am very upset with this.please suggest me how to lose this fat from my face.at the same time i dont want to lose fat from rest of my body.this is not because of any genetic factor but just because of the weight gainer.so i believe i can lose this fat on my face.but i dont know how.please help.

I'd guess that the weight gainer has caused you to gain fat, when really you needed to gain muscle. I'd say that you need to be working out with weights and exercising to convert that fat into muscle - you'll still have the weight but it will be more defined. There won't show up a weight loss because muscle is heavier, but your body will burn off available excess fat, and this'll include your face.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduction of face fat [ 24 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I've got some fat around my cheeks and chin. I want to burn this off. Can you please suggest some excercises or method of reducing the same?Does cardio help in burning face fat? Also, would taking Hydroxycut as supplement help? Thanks for you time! I appreciate any reply from...

Fat Face [ 26 Answers ]

Is there any special method to losing the chubby cheeks?

How to reduce fat from my face? [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings. I am 30 years old male, I have a problem regarding my fat from my face. I would like to know the techniques, how to reduce fat from my face? Your favorable response to this letter would be highly appreciated. Thank You.

Face fat [ 1 Answers ]

How to loose fat from face without doing liposuction

Want to lose fat not fanny [ 2 Answers ]

I am 157 lbs and 5'5 I am content with my weight but I want to tone my belly so I don't have the hang over fat on my sides or in the front either:eek:

View more questions Search