Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afatah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 10:04 PM
    Software for small business
    Dear Sir,

I want to open small business like General Store, but I want to acquire software for the purpose where should I have to obtain from and how much cost will be required?

Abdul Fatah Memon
    [Personal email address removed for privacy]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2008, 03:47 AM
    There are a number of sites on the following link offering software for free or that you can purchase that you can use for a small business.

Small Business Free Software - Google Search

If you have specific questions about your small business, I am sure that there are people on this site who could also help you with that.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Feb 19, 2008, 08:31 PM
    As far as paid software goes, a lot of small businesses use Quickbooks for accounting (200USD to 400USD depending on the version). Microsoft Dynamics - Point Of Sale will provide the POS functionality you need at counter (671USD, doesn't include cost of hardware).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Small business [ 3 Answers ]

How do I even begin to start my own business. How do I get my name out into the public, and how do I get people to come to my business?

Procedure for starting Software Development business [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is thinking of starting a business of Software Development. It would be a sole-proprietorship in Illinois. Initially, we are not going to employ anyone. It would be OutSourcing to Indian Company. Please tell me the registration & licencing requirements. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search