Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CourtneyH Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Can't remember title and author
    My mom gave me a book to read years ago and now we both can't remember the title or whop it is by. It was about a young girl who was friends with a tiger and walking stick bug. I believe she lived with her grandfather. But she was kind of like a woods guardian or something. Any help would be great.

Thanks
    d00per Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 05:51 AM
    Awwww I reconigse it damn what is it
    CourtneyH Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 03:28 PM
    I found it! It's Running with the Demon by Terry Brooks
    d00per Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Gdgd now its sumin off my brain too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cna't Remember The Title or Author [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if someone could help me. I read this book whereas it told the story of a young girl(first person) who was dealing with an alcoholic Mother. She lived with Mom and Mom was all she had until her met and married. The girl( I think her name was Francesca and was called Frankie) befriended her...

Can't remember name/author of book [ 1 Answers ]

It was written by a University of Mississippi grad... female author... I can't remember all the details, but it was something about a group of young people who I think take a trip and there is a murder and one of the guys keeps a diary and he writes everything in Latin. I know this is totally...

Ah! Can't remember the author or title of the book! [ 1 Answers ]

I found this book like several years ago, it's killing me not to remember the name! It's about some teenagers(maybe young adults) and it switches POV. Some of the guys are in a band (I think?) anyway they have a van for some reason, and one guy painted something on it which I'm pretty sure was a...

View more questions Search