Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oma0528 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 07:11 PM
    What is the connection between moral character and politics?
    What is the connection between moral character and politics? I have a pretty good grasp on this but would like other opinions.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Mar 5, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Moral Character is perceived as a required "strength" in politics. The degree of moral character or lack there of can be modified to fit one's needs. Rationalization is the beast of burden and is infinite.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 21, 2008, 04:59 AM
    There is none... politics is about power!

In this time of moral abuse.. we must refuse what the leaders choose
    'cause we're not getting nowhere... the rich don't care
    And we can't live but slave until we die... we can't deny
    That we're living in a big lie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do American Politics differ relative to moral principles of the you.S. Armed forces [ 10 Answers ]

What are the guiding moral principles of the U.S. armed forces? How do they differ from our civilian culture, which focuses on the individual flourishing and material self-interest?

Moral Support [ 1 Answers ]

So I need to loose weight. I've been married three year and I've gained 35lbs. I'm at 150 and used to be 115. I've tried but it's so hard since I'm Mexican and I cook with lotz of fat. Okay so at my job I entered this "Holiday Weight Challenge". Starts Monday 19th ends Jan 4th. I know it's the...

Moral Dilemma [ 8 Answers ]

I know someone (casually) whose live-in boyfriend has been cheating on her for several months (as in a 7-month relationship with someone else, not just a one-time thing). I really don't know her well, the boyfriend is a coworker of mine. A lot of people know about his relationship with this other...

View more questions Search