Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shah1419 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2003, 09:26 AM
    How I can configure the mail server..
    Dear Sir, please help me , to do the established the mail server for our organization. Our company has database server, print server, but don't have any mail server. Would you like to help me how I can configure the mail server like (Mdeaomon, excahnge server2000) etc. I want to config the mail serverlike pop3, smtp... for oulook express on client...
    Thanks for help
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2003, 07:12 AM
    How I can configure the mail server..
    Im familiat woith both of those shoot me a question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to configure free pop3 and smtp in outlook express through yahoo.com [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, Please help me out how to configure the outlook express (free pop3 and smtp) through yahoo.com Regards vijay :confused:

How to configure FTP on a PC running windows 2000 [ 10 Answers ]

I wish to know what I need to do to use FTP for file transfers between my local office to my remote office. I have a PC with windows 2000 as OS.I wish to upload the files on this PC .Do I need any additional software to be installed. Please let me know. Regards

Configure backup server [ 2 Answers ]

We have windows 2000 domain working perfectly however it's a sloW pIII machine and recently we bought a new p4 machine to be used as a server but instead of making it the primary domain we would like to use it as a backup domain it should do the following 1) If the main server is down it...

View more questions Search