Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smile56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Walmart song!
    I have heard a song played in Walmart a number of times. Can't seem to track it down. I'd love to know the title and the artist. THe only lyrics I have been able to undersatnd are: "When I see you again, I'm going to smile, smile, smile". And then part of another line says "Smile for swhile". It soiunds sort of country and has a male vocalist. Any info would be greatly appreciated. TIA
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 16, 2008, 06:34 PM
    dan zanes -Smile Smile Smile

This video has the song in it, but not actual artist video!
    YouTube - The Karps in Ringgold, GA

Please rate my answer!!!

country music fans visit my channel at YouTube - crashvillestar's Channel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walmart radio song [ 8 Answers ]

I recently heard a song at walmart over the radio with the lyrics. 'the grass is green and the sky is blue'. I've heard this song before but haven't been able to hear the name of the song or band. I'm sure its from the 90's, mid to late.

Walmart radio [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I see there is no playlist for walmart radio, so if anyone has any idea what song this is, I have searched and searched, no success, or luck. So it's a slower song, and by a woman. It starts run away with me, and repeats it through out the song. It sounds like maybe an older jazz sort of...

Song played at pm on July 13/2007 on walmart radio [ 7 Answers ]

HELL CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT WAS THE song played at 7pm on July 13/2007 on walmart radio I AM TRYING TO FIND IT BUT I CANNOT

Discrimination at walmart [ 2 Answers ]

My mother who is a grandmother of 12 children. She went to Walmart to pick up a prescription for her 2 yr old grandson because my sister was having to admit her 1 yr old daughter to the hospital and wasn't able to get it herself. The children are currently covered by Medicaid because she is a...

View more questions Search