Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StacySogard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 04:03 PM
    How old is the Singer Zig Zag Model 464 in oak desk?
    I have a Singer in a beautiful oak desk in great condition. It says Deluxe Zig Zag Model and the serial number is AS292967. I cannot find the AS series on the Singer site. Any information as to the history and worth would be great! Thanks
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 04:47 PM
    SINGER® SEWING CO. | Support: Serial Numbers

SINGER® SEWING CO. | Support: Serial Numbers

Double Letter Prefix -- I would say 1969 is when it was built

AA to AT - Elizabeth, New Jersey USA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Bobbin in Singer Sewing Machine Zig-Zag Model 413 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... Every time I try to put the bobbin in and thread the needle in my sewing machine, it gets jammed and makes clunky noises. Can somebody give me detailed instructions from threading the needle, to winding the bobbin, to getting everything in place? Thanks,, :p

1966 Singer Sewing Machine with the Desk [ 4 Answers ]

How much is it worth? It's a 1966 Singer Sewing Machine with the solid wood and wrought iron molding "Singer" is scrolled in the wrought iron. It has the electric foot pedal, the original owner's manuel, and all kinds of little original extras. I know that it has to be worth something, but it's...

Installing 3/4 oak hardwood [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting ready to install 3/4 oak hardwood in my kitchen. I have a laminate wood floating floor down now and just had new cabinets installed and there bigger then the old ones. The front of the cabinets sit on the floating floor. My problem is I can get the floating floor up because there's no...

Poison Oak Prevention [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I went hiking Friday night with a close, intimate friend and he contracted severe poison oak about a day later. I didn't get any poison oak from this, but I was wearing jeans and long-sleeves. He had shorts and short-sleeves on. So while I most likely did not develop it from the plant, I...

View more questions Search