Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahturnley01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 03:59 PM
    I want to become a famous singer and sing pop music
    Hey my name is sarah. I am 15 years old and I love to sing. I just don't know where to start.I am going to be taking singing lessons really soon but I want to make a career out of it and be famous and on stage singing my heart out.. I want to sing pop music like hannah Montana.! :) :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Well, that certainly sounds like something to work toward!

Offer your singing services to your school (join the school chorus if there is one), your church, find some friends to visit nursing homes and hospitals in order to entertain them with your singing, try out for school musicals and even plays. In other words, get yourself out there and visible. Your voice teacher will have other good ideas. To summarize, get lots of experience performing in public!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Yes the music lessons is number one, then sing, if your parents will help you, go to some open mic nights at places that let you sing covers with recorded music ( if you don't play an instrument) , see if they will let you go to maybe some senior centers to sing. Just keep your dream,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

How can I Become A Famous Singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of...

Famous scientists [ 4 Answers ]

Who are the most famous scientists of all time?

View more questions Search