Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mytechele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Red bruised marks under both eyes
    I was rubbing the corner of my eye on Monday all day at work because it was bothering me then on Tuesday I wake up with two red marks underneath both eyes. It looks bad now it has a yellow outline like someone punched me in the eye. I don't know what to do it looks horrific and my eyes are fine with no symptoms of pink eye or anything wrong with my eye ball, I just want the marks to go away . They aren't puffy or anything there just bright red in the corner of my eyes underneath both eyes. I don't hhave insurance so I don't know what to do.
    estar1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 08:22 AM
    I get a headache and feel slightly unwell and red marks appear under my eyes with a red spot, this usually clears up later in the day or 2 or 3 days later. It's happened about 12 times over 15 months and recently has almost stopped. Should I worry?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red eyes [ 1 Answers ]

In your opinion, what is the best way to protect your eyes from the bad effects of looking at a PC screen from short to long periods? Thanks in advance.

Red eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Fluorescent lights cause my eyes to be red. Without fail when I go to stores like Walmart, etc, my eyes turn red. Do you know of anyone who have had the problem and found something that works. My last complete vision exam, they said my eyes were healthy but I still have this problem. ...

Red marks on legs. [ 1 Answers ]

I've had these for well over half a year now and I'm wodering if I can remove them. They are a dark red purpley colour and slighty raised, they're on my right calf. They are shaped in lines going down my leg.

Red marks and spreading [ 14 Answers ]

My legs are covered in red marks. Not dots, or bumps. Just ugly red marks all over my legs. It looks real ugly like if I have a disease. They started appearing a little before Easter and now they are dark and spreading. Not itchy or burning. No symptoms as a matter of fact. My husband...

View more questions Search