Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liljray1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Were do I find free history website for houses
    Were do I find free history website for houses I need to know my history on my house:eek: :p
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 02:13 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by history?

If you are just looking for previous sales or assessment values, many counties are now available on the internet.

Anything besides sales and value info, I have no clue what you may be looking for.

Good Luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 02:58 PM
    There is really not a history of your house ( unless it is some famous home) you can find prevoius owners at the court house doing a title search.

You can check with the local historical society, local newspapers and older neighbors.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Ask your local government for help .As the padre says getting a title search is a good start as well as talking to old timers in the neighborhood .

Also if it is a old house check out the beams and see if there are catalogue numbers on them . A lot of homes were mail order during the early part of the 20th century.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting free website & hosting [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, I am developing one application using asp.net,html,javascript & C#. This is only for my own use. There is no commercial involved in this. What I want is, I like to create my own web site and like to upload all my files in this site. Where can I get a free website and hosting. Can any...

Website to free downloadable music to mp3 player [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone hear know of any websites that you can download free music for mp3 player. I'm new at this and just installed a new cd drive to my PC last night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!

Do you know any website where free large videos of AND1 are disponible [ 2 Answers ]

Can smb tell about websites where AND1 videos are for free

How do I find out who links to my website? [ 6 Answers ]

I think I remember that there is a special way to enter a search in Google to do this. I'm looking to find a way to make a list of who links to my website.

View more questions Search