Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KCsmom98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 09:49 AM
    My father's spirit?
    I have always been a huge skeptic when it comes to paranormal activity. But since we moved into our new home 9 years ago, weird things have been happening. Everyone in our neighborhood has had some type of "strange" happenings in their home. It's more like the feeling of being watched. Especially when I'm alone or outside. It has gotten much worse since my father passed away last year. I guess my rambling question is this; is there someone or something in my house. If there is, is it my father? I don't want to get rid of my father, but the other "feelings" would be more than welcome to leave. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. :o
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2008, 10:07 AM
    If it is something in the whole neighborhood it most likely has to do with something more historical. You might want to research the history of your community. I would start with if it is built on old Native American ground, especially Native American burial ground. Also check about any disasters.
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Feb 16, 2008, 11:17 AM
    KCsMOM98,

Yes, I can help with this. Have a ceremony! Set up a time, evening is probably best, light candles, burn some sage or incense. Put on some meditation or soothing music.
    Sit in the middle of the living room or family room in the lotus poition.
    Close you eyes, open your palms facing up and breathe,
    Say to yourself or out loud,
    "WE ONLY ALLOW THE HIGHEST VIBRATIONS, ONLY THOSE ENERGIES FROM THE VIBRATION OF PEACE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. "

This allows anything not from that vibration, to leave. Remember,
    YOU are the MOST POWERFUL ENERGY in YOUR universe!

Then, the enrgy still there will be your father, sit with him and re-connect.

Be sure to let me know how this works for you or ask any further questions.

In light love and peace, Robert
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Feb 16, 2008, 11:20 AM
    KCsmom98,

Sorry I forgot, I do readings by viewing photos. Send me photos of you in differnet rooms and I'll see what spirit tells me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Brenner
    KCsmom98,

Sorry I forgot, I do readings by viewing photos. Send me photos of you in different rooms and I'll see what spirit tells me.

<---My N0help photo -me in the middle
    Attached Images

JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2013, 02:35 PM
    Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a spirit in my house? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Stephenie Bauer. I think I might have a spirit or something in my house. First of all, my daughter's father past away when I was 3mths pregnant with her, she is 3 now. One morning she woke up and said she saw daddy flying and he was wet. He had drown in Williamstown Lake, we...

Do I Have a spirit following me? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a spirit from an object, ie: african mask, Antique watches, follow me? Even after I get rid of the objects? I never had a problem with much of anything until I got a mask from some kid in Liberia, then it always seemed like something was following me! Not always bad, but for...

Is there a spirit following me [ 2 Answers ]

:) hello my name is charlene. Since I was a little girl I've always believed in afterlife. I've had three house's altogether and all have seemed to be haunted. Is there something telling me something eveynight I get chills down my back can anyone help me. I love ghost and spirits I am not scared...

Did I see a spirit? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I were chatting on the cam this morning. I was noticing the light through the outside window in his internet café and how it bounced around the room. He had to clean some in the café, so turned the cam around for me to watch what he was doing. Everything was normal until I saw...

Being a spirit [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know my spirit... if I looked to the miror in my eyes and enter my eyes does it work?

View more questions Search