Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Heel spurs and nausea
    Hi. I actually have two questions:
    *Does anyone know how to prevent heel spurs before they even develop symptoms?
    When standing I feel like all my body weight is pressed on my heels and this makes me tired quickly. My mom recently developed it (within the last year) and I know it can be inherited:(
    * why do I feel slightly nauseas after drinking green tea and even sometimes when I ate later ( the sensation is greater) than I should?
    Please help!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Check with the doctor to see if you have a lack of magnesium and cut down on calcium.
    Spurs and stones can be caused by calcium deposits from not properly absorbing. Magnesium and vitamin D help calcium to be absorbed and distributed properly so you don't end up with deposits.

Your nausea could be caused by different things so you have to find out what is causing it. It could be an acid/alkaline imbalance, food *disagreeing* with your stomach, Nausea - WrongDiagnosis.com
    Often just drinking some clear soda (ginger ale, sprite, 7 Up... ) can help simple type nausea
    Also try eating a PH balanced diet Lesson 18 - Acid - Alkaline Balance
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Check with the doctor to see if you have a lack of magnesium and cut down on calcium.
    Spurs and stones can be caused by calcium deposits from not properly absorbing. Magnesium and vitamin D help calcium to be absorbed and distributed properly so you don't end up with deposits.

Your nausea could be caused by different things so you have to find out what is causing it. It could be an acid/alkaline imbalance, food *disagreeing* with your stomach, Nausea - WrongDiagnosis.com
    Often just drinking some clear soda (ginger ale, sprite, 7 Up...) can help simple type nausea
    Also try eating a PH balanced diet Lesson 18 - Acid - Alkaline Balance
    Hi. Thank you, I'm checking out the links!
    Thanks again :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings High Heel Sneakers [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the artist of a song called High Heel Sneakers. I know it's by Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rolling Stones but it was a newer version of the song not a old one. You can hear the song by downloading Limewire (its a really good program you get music 100% free) and put in High Heel...

Heel pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a runner. I just had a baby 5 months ago and I ran through the whole pregnancy. I did a 10K race about 2 weeks ago and really pushed myself to get a good time. My problem is the run I did right after this race I noticed half way through it that I got a shooting pain on the inner part of...

Painful heel [ 2 Answers ]

44 years old Female 175lbs 5'8 I have been experiencing sharp heel pains on the right side of my left foot.

Periodic heel pain [ 4 Answers ]

I experience periodic heel pain. It's a sharp peircing pain in the heel of the foot maybe 3 to 4 times a day.

Heel Pain [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A Pain In The Side Of My Heel On My Right Side Of My Heel And It Is Killing Me What Could It Be

View more questions Search