Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gordon777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Products Wanted by Foreign Companies
    There is a web site called STAT-USA, where they list the names and contact information, as well as products wanted, for foreign companies that want to import U.S. made products into there country. This site charges for this service. Are there any other sources for this information that I would not have to pay for?
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Sorry, I can't answer your question -- do you happen to know if there's an Australian equivalent to STAT-USA?
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Good info always costs money.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 12:53 AM
    If you were to try the following searches, there would be a likelihood that you will find some sites where you don't have to pay for the information about reliable companies that are interested in importing goods from the U.S. into certain countries.

Wholesale Importers - Google Search

Wholesale Importers Exporters - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax deduction on mortgage interest for foreign home [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I am in USA on a work Visa (H1B). I don't own a house in america. But I do have a house in my home country for which I am paying mortgage interest. Lender is bank from my home county. Is this interest tax deductable. I can provide statement from my foreign lender stating that I paid so...

Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries [ 1 Answers ]

What are the negative effects of Outsourcing the American Jobs to forgein countries? What is Pres. Bushes stand on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries? Michelle

View more questions Search