Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliusii Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Doctorate through distance learning?
    I am seeking a doctorate through distance learning. It should be affordable and a reputable school.

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Sorry, no, affordable and reputable , what is affordable to you,

First you must have your masters degree, if so, itmay be possible but again, it is not going to be really cheap, if they are, then they won't be accredited.
    juliusii Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    sorry, no, affordable and reputable , what is affordable to you,

first you must have your masters degree, if so, itmay be possible but again, it is not going to be really cheap, if they are, then they won't be accredited.

I have masters from a name school. As for price, under 10K would be acceptable. I am OK with national accreditation.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Feb 16, 2008, 06:28 PM
    This site might be helpful to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Will agree with Vingogly, both of those are good well known schools.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Distance learning [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know any distance learning courses in nurseing and free for people on benefits :o

How can I get a degree from an accredited universities based on my life experience. That is total accredited by the department of education

Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do a management course form distance learning institute in bangalore,please suggest any good ,top institute in distace learning,is distance learning useful ,is it good for career aspect. :confused: please reply as oon as possible to my mail id [email protected]/FONT]:):)

Dear, I would like to ask you if Washington International University and Universty of Northern Washington are acredited. Regards Edouard Kamangaza

Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

helllo... I have newly joined this group... I am a computer engineer done my B.E. in computer science and presently working in Hindustan Aernautics Limited in Kanpur as IT engineer. I am interested in Learning more about the distance learning programe in IT which has got good market value and...

View more questions Search