Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Feb 16, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Oral and Strep
    Are there any adverse effects to getting a BJ from a girl with strep throat?

Check out some similar questions!

Cures for sore throat, possible strep? [ 8 Answers ]

Well I have a very bad sore throat right now... I can barely talk! I have had this for three days, I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday to see if I have strep (which I get at least once a year) and to get on antibiotics. But till then, I want it to stop hurting so badly! I have tried the...

Strep throat after tonsillectomy? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Is it likely or possible for a person/child to get strep throat again after having a tonsillectomy? I thought "strep throat" was the same thing as "tonsillitis".. . no more tonsils, no more strep throat..?

Recurrent strep throat after tonsillectomy [ 8 Answers ]

My daughters ages 9 and 6 had their tonsils removed 2 yrs ago for recurrent strep. However, they continue to get strep throat. They each have tested positive 3 times in the past 6 months. We have had everyone in the family tested to see if they were carriers and all were negative. We finish all...

Strep throat meds and yeast infections. [ 6 Answers ]

So, here's the deal. 12 days ago I caught strep throat from a girl at work. I got medication from the hospital here in town on New Years Eve. I started them that night. The bottle says '30 CAP APO AMOXI 500MG'. Out of the thirty pills I only took 14. During this time, a sore opened up on the inside...

Strep thrat meds and yeast infections. [ 2 Answers ]

So, here's the deal. 12 days ago I caught strep throat from a girl at work. I got medication from the hospital here in town on New Years Eve. I started them that night. The bottle says '30 CAP APO AMOXI 500MG'. Out of the thirty pills I only took 14. During this time, a sore opened up on the inside...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.