Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adrianmichelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 05:50 AM
    RF modulator
    I need to install a dvd/cd surround system(pioneer) to my television. I have cable, I just do not use the digital converter box. I have the RF modulator but can't seem to get the TV to come out through the surround system. Please help!
    DIY2008 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2008, 08:53 PM
    The TV must be plugged into the surround sound system directly. I am guessing that the DVD sound comes through OK.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Most RF modulators will not pass stereo information. Got to go another way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pilotuner Frequency Modulator [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a Pilotuner Frquency Modulator? I think it has something to do with Ham Radios but I don't really know. A friend of mine gave it to me and I wanted to know something about it. It is old and in a wooden case. I was thinking about restoring it.

How to connect old TV to directv box, vcr, dvd and modulator? [ 1 Answers ]

My old TV has antenna/cable in and video, audio L & R inputs. How would I connect this TV to my Directv box, dvd, vcr and modulator RF?

MP3 Fm Modulator [ 4 Answers ]

I have MP3 Fm Modulator in my Car. I am using Flash memory to play MP3 song files. The problem is that it can play some files some can not. In my 4GB Flash memory there is near about 30 mp3 song (4 to 5MB) & 4 to 5 MP3 lecture Files(10 to 13MB )what is the reason why not all the files can be...

RF Modulator and DTVA [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to tune a RF modulator to my TV. The set up will not retain the selected channel on the modulator, that is if I can get the TV to recognise the modulator channel at all. Sometimes after turning off the power I can get the modulator test signal when the power is restored, but again it is...

View more questions Search