Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowgirl Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 12:27 AM
    Anyone have idea
    Hi everone.I can't enter to msn messenger when I enter he says((we were unable to saign you into windows live messnger at this time pleas try again later
    Windows live messinger has mad several failed attempts to sigin you in.. Your fir wall may be blocking windows live messnger from connecting... error code (80048802)... extended error code( 80048412.. ) ).. I changed fir wall setting but nothing.. :( pleas help
    revs007 Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Feb 16, 2008, 04:30 AM
    Turn Off The Windows Firewall If Any Software Firewall Is There Then Off Turn That Also
    crysis Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Feb 16, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Turning your firewall off is a bad idea. Just make sure your firewall isn't blocking it.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 08:25 PM
    What version of Windows are you running? I'm using XP Professional. The fire wall is only one of many reasons or problems.

Try this simple test, before you double tap on IM, press and hold the CTL button. IM works off pop up screens. Pressing CTL allows pop-ups for that session only. See if that works. If it does, then all you have to do is modify the pop up options and list IM as an exception.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

I need some idea. [ 4 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone had any idea seeing how I don't... I last had my period on Aug. 31st and have had nothing since.. I had a blood discharge once when I went to the bathroom mixed with a clear mucus... Nothing since that was a about 2 weeks ago... I have a soar chest, hard time getting...

Everyone any idea [ 16 Answers ]

Please,give me idea,my birthday will come next month,my wife told me if you could find another girl I'll let you have sex with her so I'll love that but I don't know who I can find Please,give me idea thanks a lot

I have NO idea what to do. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so there is this guy that likes me a lot that I sort of like but I like this other guy so much more and I think I'm in love with him but I don't know. I'm sort of stuck in between. But I'm only 14 so I don't think I am in love but maybe I am. This guy makes me feel special. We have the...

View more questions Search