Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostinchandler Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 10:19 PM
    How do you cleanse a home with sage and candles?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2008, 03:20 AM
    What exactly is it that you are trying to cleanse from the home, please?

Feb 16, 2008, 09:37 PM
    I've been told that there is an open portal for spirits in my bathroom. The other night my two
    Daughters were watching TV in one of their rooms, and they heard like someone or something
    Jump or drop on the roof of the house, and take off running. Did you ever see the movie Jeepers Creepers? When the thing with wings lands on the bus, well they said it felt like that.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2008, 02:49 AM
    The first thing that I would do is try to find logical explanations as to why things happen that you might think might be paranormal activity. Your children may just be having active imaginations because of what they have already viewed on T.V. or in a movie. How old are they?

I could tell you quite a few stories about the six raccoons I once had living in my attic and basically crawling up and down my drainpipes and something's falling to the ground!

Also, who told you that there is an open portal for spirits in your bathroom? I'm not saying that what you have said thus far couldn't be true. But, I do think that the best thing first is to rule out the logical explanations first for any activity that someone might perceive as being paranormal in some way.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Buy a smudge stick. These are made from sage, sometimes with other plants wrapped together. Light the stick near your front door and wave the smoke into every corner and closet as you move clockwise around your house.

Pray or chant as you go. Ask that all harmful spirits go away.

Feb 22, 2008, 10:01 PM
    My Two daughters are 16yrs and 20 yrs. A girlfriend told me about the portal. Well I bought
    Three candles, two white and one black, and a sage smudge stick. My friend told me to light first, the white then as the candle was to go out to then light the black. Then as the black was to go out to light the last white candle. As these are burning, light the sage, close to windows and all door-ways. Saying a prayer and as Simoneaugie said ask them to leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gall stones and liver cleanse [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried the gall stone flush and blast treatment? Did it work

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

Colon Cleanse/ Not sure if this is the correct place to post [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone has tried any at home colon cleansing? I was looking for information on what people tried with success and I was wondering about pricing etc. I want to try something that will work, but not cost an arm and a leg and I found that there are hundreds of sites claiming to...

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

View more questions Search