Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akusamom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Bleached blonde hair is now green
    :( Someone please help with any advice I dyed my bleach blonde hair to a "dark blonde" and it turned green:eek: any advice is welcome, my email is EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY Thank you!! :D I need any advice on how to change it to a normal blonde or brown
    iknowitall Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akusamom
    :( Someone please help with any advice I dyed my bleach blonde hair to a "dark blonde" and it turned green:eek: any advice is welcome, my email is EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY Thank you!!!!!:D I need any advice on how to change it to a normal blonde or brown
    You have to color your hair with a red rinse first, then add the black
    iknowitall Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2008, 06:10 PM
    That will turn your hair to black... to take the green out... you this thing called metalix.. it is a clear brown color... leae it in hair for 30 minutes... rinse and do it until your hair turns back to blonde

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red hair dye on bleached blonde hair [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this but am desperate for any advice. Right, here goes! I have long hair which was dark brown base (almost like my natural colour) with bleached blonde panels going through it. It looked fab and it was even in good condition. Then lo and behold on the 8th September just gone I...

How do I dye over bleached blonde hair back to dark brown and it not fade [ 11 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I decided I wanted blonde highlights. My wife used Loreal Color Rays bleach blonde kit. And put in a lot of streaks. My natural color hair is dark brown. Of course you can imagine how it turned out. The streaks turned out yellowy orange and looked horrible. I waited a week...

Dying bleached blonde hair back to dark brown [ 9 Answers ]

I have bleached blonde hair and I am wanting to dye it back to my natural color. I can't afford to go to the salon so what do you suggest. Also, my I have tried to go to a dark blonde, but I think it has a green tint to it. Also I need suggestions on getting my hair healthy again after getting it...

How do I darken my bleached blonde hair permanently? [ 1 Answers ]

When I got a professional weave with highlighting and lowlighting done, but the darker color washes out right away. Is there anything I can do to make a darker color stick to my bleached hair? Thanks for your help

Dying bleached blonde hair dark - but what to do with the roots? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I've naturally got light brown hair and have had it professionally dyed blonde for a year. I now want to change the colour to a chesnut brown at home. My problem is that I have quite a lot of root regrowth so when I use a home kit do I colour the roots first and then the rest, or the...

View more questions Search