Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working
    I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Check thermal fuse and door switch
    bottlepop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 12:24 PM
    I have a Whirlpool dryer model number model LER2614EW0. I tried replacing the thuraml fuse and that did nothing. How do I check the door switch?

The metal door switch looks OK... there is a plastic switch on the door itself that slides a little... is that normal... what can I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland Signature, Whirlpool Dryer not turning [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature Whirlpool Dryer that doesn't want to turn. The Dryer turns on, heats-up, but the "drum" doesn't turn. I've tried to manually turn it once, to check if something had "slipped" or wasn't catching, with the same result. Btw- its Model# SEDX600JQO OK - I've taken the...

Whirlpool Window Unit stopped working. [ 3 Answers ]

My 1991 Whirlpool Electric 17,800 BTU Window Air Conditioner has stopped working. It was running fine and cooling very well but when I went to turn it on last night, it didn't make a sound. We have checked the breakers and fuses but I am wondering if there is a fuse in the unit itself. I do not...

Dryer stopped heating [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Heavy Duty Clothes Dryer 3 years old that just stopped heating. Can and how do I repair?

Whirlpool Kirkland Signature Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I Have a Whirlpool kirkland signature dryer. It won't start. I set the dial on timer, open the door and push the door sensor and can hear the timer ticking. Reading the post it seems it could be the thermal fuse of the fuse to the door switch. Where are the panels located to open up the unit...

View more questions Search